A long standing favourite in our height safety range, the 10mm steel Equal D connector strikes a perfect balance between strength, weight and useability.
The subtle D shaped back design helps maximise the unit’s strength by placing the load close and parallel to the spine of the carabiner making it ideal for applications requiring a rugged, compact, strong connector.
This screwgate works well with retractable lanyards due to its security reserves, strong shape and minimal bulk but it’s equally at home on a rope access job for the same reasons.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- D shape provides large internal volume at both ends
- 10mm bar section for lightness and strength
- Cold forged and fully heat treated carbon steel for high strength and durability
- Zinc plated to EN ISO 2081:2008 Fe/Zn 5c for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a general connector
- Individually marked for traceability