Waist belt hoops
• Side Velcro tab waist adjuster
• Reinforced seat and inner ankle
• Velcro tab adjuster at ankle
• Half elasticated back rise
• Rear zipped pockets
• Reinforced articulated knee
• Detachable braces attachment (Braces sold separately)
• Inner non-slip rubber snow gaiters
• Two way full length leg zippers with stormflap and Velcro closure
System Dual Protection
How does System Dual Protection work?
We use an outer fabric, which is coated or laminated with a breathable membrane, and team it with a mesh lining, which has a high wicking hydrophilic (water loving) membrane laminated to it.
These two layers of fabric create an “air gap” providing a natural thermal barrier, protecting against heat loss and reducing the need for bulky layers.
The hydrophilic membrane rapidly transports moisture (sweat and condensation) away from the body, keeping you dry and comfortable, even in the rain.
The combination of the “air gap” and wicking process regulates body temperature, minimising overheating when active and shivering during inactive periods, keeping you safe and comfortable throughout your adventure.
Combining a water and windproof, breathable fabric with a four-way stretch movement. The Prostretch fabric is perfect for high active sports where freedom of movement is essential. Softshell outer gives maximum comfort whilst maintaining protection from the elements.