• Highly breathable/wickable
• Condensation control
• Exterior zipped chest pocket with stormflap (bib pocket)
• Articulated reinforced knee
• Reinforced seat and inner ankle
• Elasticated back with Velcro adjuster
• Velcro adjuster at ankle
• Inner ankle with non-slip rubber snow gaiter
• Adjustable elasticated braces
• Two way full length leg zippers with stormflap and Velcro closure
• Front zipped fly
• Fully tape sealed
• Fully lined
System Dual Protection
How does System Dual Protection work?
We use an outer fabric, which is coated or laminated with a breathable membrane, and team it with a mesh lining, which has a high wicking hydrophilic (water loving) membrane laminated to it.
These two layers of fabric create an “air gap” providing a natural thermal barrier, protecting against heat loss and reducing the need for bulky layers.
The hydrophilic membrane rapidly transports moisture (sweat and condensation) away from the body, keeping you dry and comfortable, even in the rain.
The combination of the “air gap” and wicking process regulates body temperature, minimising overheating when active and shivering during inactive periods, keeping you safe and comfortable throughout your adventure.
One of the key elements of our System Dual Protection range, Innovation fabric is completely water and windproof. As a breathable fabric with a hydrophilic coating, Innovation fabrics offer protection even in the harshest conditions.